December 24, 2012

Blogger Brunch Date

Plaid Shirt: Urban Outfitters | Jeans: J Brand | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: J.Crew

My first week in Toronto seemed to fly by. Coming home is always a whirlwind of visits with family and friends as well as running around all over the city. I left all of my Christmas shopping to the last minute (typical) so that has kept me busy as well. Oh the holidays! 

One day last week I had the pleasure of spending the day with one of my favourite gals, Danielle, of the blog Denj. We went for brunch, checked out her adorable new place and took her pup Coco for a walk (cutest little guy ever). 

Merry Christmas Eve!

xo

4 comments:

  1. You two look so cute - it's always wonderful to visit friends over the holidays!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both look so pretty!!!
    kisses from Milano and merry christmas!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's this brunch place in Toronto?

    #yourewelcome.ca

    ReplyDelete