August 02, 2011

July Photobook

Lilies in my mom's garden 
My mom's dog {Humphrey Bogart, or BO} 
Maxi dress {also worn here} and a vintage belt
Colourful summer tomatoes
Macarons in Montreal

Wow, July seemed to just fly by! It has been such an exciting month both in my personal life and my blog life! Thank you so much for all of the lovely comments lately, I'm so flattered. And special thank you to Sofia from Sofia's Journal who mentioned my blog on her Sunday Click List, make sure you check out her amazing blog!

xo

3 comments:

  1. The lillys in your mums garden are such a pretty colour. Also love the name Bo for a dog. Hope you have a great August.

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. Bo is very handsome :) Glad Sofia mentioned you. Your blog is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete