August 20, 2011

Soft

Sweater: Anthropologie | Shorts: Levis | Bag: UO | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

While walking home from work yesterday I actually saw leaves falling. Summer is coming to an end it seems. Although it's been hot and sunny almost everyday for the past two weeks, it is quite crisp in the morning and cool at night. A sure sign that fall is approaching. Which, I have to admit I am pretty excited for. I love summer, but fall fashion is certainly the most exciting and diverse. Layers, boots, jackets, I can't wait....

But for now, I've been keeping light pullovers and cardigans in my purse for the cooler evenings.

xo

15 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty like that! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling over your bag... :) I'm from the Southern Hemisphere so we're stoked that it's almost summer... My boots and I need a break from each other.

    Donna xo

    ps. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog...it's perfect! The photography is so rich and engaging ; ) Is that your green love bus? If so I am green with envy. LOL

    Cheers
    Victoria
    www.thriftjuice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is so pretty. I need some pretty jumpers, especially as autumn is approaching :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks lovelies! Victoria - I wish the love bus was mine! It's parked outside my house all of the time. So cute.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. in love with your sweater looks great!La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love your jumper! Really cute post! Refreshing to see lots of smiling :) !

    Ebay Finds > http://www.my-cherry-picker.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sweater! It reminds me that fall is coming soon... eep! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog through chictopia and love it! You're adorable and I love this outfit! I'm now following you :) I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow back. www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that top, gorgeous colour, I have the same bag in black, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great style as always. Love your hair & lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bag looks just like a Mulberry one (I think Neely). Really cute outfit. Only just discovered your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your blog! Love it! You have such a lovely style and such pretty photos.


    www.lovelyandchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that sweater - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete