January 20, 2012

Bon Voyage!

Hello lovelies! I'm off to Maui for the next two weeks for some much needed sunshine! Here are a few shots of my packing process. I try my best to pack actual outfits rather than random pieces that I like. I find it makes my vacation much less stressful when I'm not worrying about what to wear. ( I usually lay out all of my outfits on my bed to get a good idea of what I'm packing) I will be back soon with lots of photos to share with you! Have a wonderful two weeks!
xo

5 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and it is beyond adorable! Definitely following you now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo sunshine! soak up some of those rays for me... i sure miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little jealous, won't lie! I hope you have a totally wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! I just arrived home from my much needed sunshine, and already want to go back!

    ReplyDelete