August 20, 2012

Sunset Stripes

Sweater: Club Monaco | Shorts: Free People | Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell (old) | Necklace: Stella and Dot | Watch: Michael Kors

We are experience a heat wave in Vancouver (not that I'm complaining) so although all I can think about is fall (with the release of all of the September issues) all I can wear is as little as possible! 

Vancouver seems to be slightly behind from everywhere else. Summer doesn't arrive until mid to late July, and seems to stick around until almost October. Which makes for very confusing outfit choices. None the less I'm happy summer is still here and I can spend as much time at the beach as possible.

xo

6 comments:

  1. Me too, loving the heat... especially since we really did get such a late start to our Vancouver summer. And I love this outfit, the shorts are so chic and the rest of the pieces are absolutely perfect with it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing that necklace for AGES. I think I need it.
    Also, so glad to see your regular posts :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog! What a treat, you have a new follower
    <3
    colourmeclassic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you will be able to get good use out of these shorts until October. Too cute!

    Xoxo,
    @ladylux

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute outfit - i LOVE those striped shorts!

    ReplyDelete