November 27, 2012

Lookbook Love: Winter Closet

Striped Top: Wetherly | Scarf: Bop Basics | Blouse: Equipment |Dress: Rag and Bone (similar) | Pants: Alice and Olivia | Coat: Mason Scotch | Booties: Rag and Bone (similar) | Boots: Sorel | Skirt: T by Alexander Wang | Purse: Alexander Wang

I don't know about you, but I constantly feel like I have a closet full of nothing. I try on everything in my closet and conclude that I have nothing to wear, meanwhile I can no longer see my floor. Then I see something clever like this lookbook from Shopbop and I realize there is so much you can do with a few good basics. I've also now decided that I must own a pair of leather pants.

Thank you to everyone who entered and tweeted my $100 Shopbop giveaway! I wish everyone could win, but, the lucky girl is...
Holly of Holly Dolly! Congrats lovely!

xo

5 comments:

  1. That's true, jeje but excelent choises
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel like I have a closet full of nothing, haha. I really want a nice fitting button down white shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way! exactly why my shopping addiction will never end lol.

    xo danni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius look book. I love that wool skirt!

    ReplyDelete