March 02, 2012

Hair Decisions

Images found via Pinterest 

Over the past year I have changed my hair several times, first blunt bangs, then I chopped the length to just bellow my shoulders, and then played around with a sort of ombre look. (Which I sort of just felt looked like I really needed highlights) Well now that all of that has grown out, I've decided to get back to basics. Long and light blonde. Perfect for spring and very simple. Looking forward to my trip to the salon this week! 

xo

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these! Sometimes it's nice just to feel yourself with the long blonde hair. Have fun, I always look forward to having "fresh" hair!

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how it turns out ;) Keep us updated!

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete