March 07, 2012

Trend Crush: Floral Pants

Floral Jeans: Citizens of Humanity | Photos from top right clockwise: Song of StyleGal Meets Glam and This Time Tomorrow

After writing this post on my current love for pink blazers, I thought I would start a new series on my blog called "Trend Crush" highlighting weekly trends or looks that I'm loving at the moment. I hope you like it, and would love any suggestions! 

I obviously love the floral pant trend (see me wearing mine here) so I wanted to share more lovely ladies who are also clearly loving it! Make sure you check out all of these blogs as they are a few of my favorite gals. 

On more thing, I promise to have an outfit post soon!

xo

8 comments:

  1. I love this, Sarah! I've been toying with the idea of this trend but definitely want to find a pair with a subtle print that doesn't look cheap, with hopes of increasing the piece's longevity in my closet. You've listed some great examples in your post! I'd love to see a post on peplums or neon next!

    Hope you're having a great week :)
    xo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Jen! I will do one of those next week I think! Thank you so much for the suggestions! xo

      Delete
  2. Some of my favorite bloggers too! I am hunting down the H&M floral pants, if it's the last thing I do!!

    http://www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. I would never in a million years be able to pull them off but they are very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. im in love with this trend! So pretty and so girly! great idea on the trend post :)

    www.skyeteal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you ladies like the new trend posts! Keep the suggestions coming! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Floral jeans are definitely one trend I want to take part in this spring/summer. They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete