There are two things I really love about this salad, the crunchy green beans and how filling it is (making it great for lunch). Oh and it's SO easy. Be sure to try it while green beans and tomatoes are still in season at your local markets.
Three Bean Salad
- approximately two cups of green beans
- one can of white beans (or chickpeas)
- one can of red kidney beans
- a pint of cherry tomatoes
- a small handful of fresh basil
- one clove of garlic
- three tablespoons of olive oil
- two tablespoons of red wine vinegar
Blanch green beans. Drain and rinse both cans of beans. Chop tomatoes and basil. Toss all together in a bowl. Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and crushed garlic clove (salt and pepper) and drizzle over salad. You could also add feta. Enjoy!